Bought and fitted some SW-MOTECH Crash Bars in 2021 for the Crosstourer.
I hope they will never take a hit offcourse but they sure make the bike look more bad ass. XD
Even a clumsy guy like me I was able to fit these on the bike. I took my time for it though. Do not try to do this in a rush.
Although sometimes mentioned it was not neccesary to support the engine while installing these bars.
Some pictures from the SW-MOTECH site:
This is what SW-MOTECH has to say about this product:
We offer crash bars made of steel pipe with a 27 mm diameter with weather and corrosion resistant powder coating in black to match the motorcycle model. The surface finishing is carried out in a state-of-the-art facility in the SW-MOTECH factory in the Czech city of Brünn.
Crash bars by SW-MOTECH provide the necessary extra safety for tank, fairing and components. Designed specifically for these types of bikes, these accessories fit seamlessly with the lines of the vehicle and offer optimal cornering clearance. Bike-specific mounting systems enable reliable, easy installation onto original attachment points.
- Constructed of robust steel with a 27 mm pipe diameter.
- Weather and corrosion resistant powder coating in black.
- Reliable protection for important components
- Highly stable construction appropriate for the peg length of the motorcycle
- Model-specific development guarantees precise fit and reliable frame linkage
- Optimized lean angle guaranteed
- Simple mounting by screwing on factory-made mounting points on the frame
Included in delivery
- 2 x Crash bar
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Steel
- Surface: powder coated
- Color: black
- Total Weight: appr. 5,3 kg / appr. 11.6 lb